Yep, it is Sandpoint's biggest party of the year, with hundreds of classic cars on parade and on show throughout downtown, parties, music, dancing ... and fun up to here!
2015 Schedule of Events
May 14-17, 2015
Our 30th Annual 2015 Lost in the '50s features terrific musical acts each night for our concert and dances. On Thursday we're "raising the roof" at the fairgrounds with Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. Then for our big mainstage shows, on Friday it's Rocky and the Rollers with The Crests featuring Tommy Mara followed on Saturday by the legendary Frankie Avalon along with The Dixie Cups, also at the fairgrounds.
Thursday, May 14
- Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. The Bonner County Fairgrounds at 4203 N. Boyer Ave. is the venue for the 11th annual Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. This popular show sells out almost every year, and is the opening event for the 30th annual Lost in the '50s celebration. This year's performers include Justin Shandor, Lance Lipinsky and Bobby Brooks Wilson. These boys are the "Best of the Best" when it comes to impersonators, plus they have loads of talent and keep the place jumpin'! Elvis, Jerry Lee, Jackie Wilson ... you need to see to believe! Doors open at 6 p.m., show starts at 7. For ticket information, call 208-263-9321.
Friday, May 15
- Classic Car Parade. Hundreds of classic cars on parade, leaving Sandpoint High School at 6 p.m. and making their way through downtown Sandpoint.¬Ý
- Street Dance. Live DJ spins the tunes for everyone to enjoy at Jeff Jones Town Square (immediately following the Classic Car Parade). Free to attend!¬Ý
- Show and Dance with The Crests featuring Tommy Mara. It's the place to be! The Crests featuring Tommy Mara will be on stage at 7:30 p.m. in the Bonner County Fairgrounds, singing all the great songs such as "Sixteen Candles," "Step by Step," and so many more. This night will fill your soul with great Doo Wop music. Plus, don't forget that the Best Band on the Planet will be there as well - Rocky and the Rollers, with Al Brady as the Master of Ceremonies for the entire weekend. For ticket information, call 208-263-9321.
Saturday, May 16
- Car Show. Browse along the downtown streets from 9 a.m. 'til 4 p.m. and enjoy hundreds of classic cars on display. Car staging starts at 7 a.m.
- Show and Dance with Frankie Avalon and the Dixie Cups. Saturday's show is going to rock your socks! Get your engines revved up for Frankie Avalon, the Lost in the '50s guest artist, along with The Dixie Cups. Plus, don't forget that the Best Band on the Planet will be there as well - Rocky and the Rollers, with Al Brady as the Master of Ceremonies for the entire weekend. For ticket information, call 208-263-9321.
Sunday, May 17
Dance tickets: Call 208-265-5678 (LOST) or 208-263-9321
- Aspirin Rally-Run 5k Fun Run and Car Rally. This is the Lost in the '50s infamous fun run that starts at 10 a.m., followed by a car rally at 11:30 a.m. -- both begin and end at Second Avenue Pizza, 215 Second Ave.
Or get 'em at Second Avenue Pizza ⋅ 215 Second Ave. in Sandpoint
Or click to email us now»
Get the latest buzz on our Lost in the 50s Facebook page»
Want to participate? Click to view and download these printable documents:
Can't read or print the forms above? Go get free Adobe Reader»