Yep, it is Sandpoint's biggest party of the year, with hundreds of classic cars on parade and on show throughout downtown, parties, music, dancing ... and fun up to here!
Schedule of Events
May 18-21, 2017
Our 32nd Annual 2017 Lost in the '50s features terrific musical acts each night for our concert and dances. For the first time ever the fab Righteous Brothers join our other terrific acts! Plus, on Thursday we're "raising the roof" at the fairgrounds with Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. Don't miss all the action!
Thursday, May 18
- Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. The Bonner County Fairgrounds at 4203 N. Boyer Ave. is the venue for the 12th annual Rock 'n' Roll Heaven. This popular show sells out almost every year, and is the opening event for the 32nd annual Lost in the '50s celebration. This year's performers are Ryan Pelton as Elvis, Sting Ray Anthony as Richie Valens, and Lance Lipinsky as Jerry Lee Lewis. Plus a young new crazy-talented band called The Lovers will be rockin' the house over the top. What a way to start the weekend! For ticket information, call 208-263-9321.
Friday, May 19
- Vintage car parade. Come see the cars in action, as they parade through downtown Sandpoint, looping first east down Church Street then north up First Avenue and back west up Cedar Street. Pick a spot anywhere along the parade route. Parade starts at 6 p.m.!
- Street dance. Immediate following the parade downtown, at Second Avenue and Main Street, it's boogie time for the young and young-at-heart. DJ'd by perennial favorite Bashful Dan. Free and come as you are!
- Show and Dance at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. The queen of the girl groups, Shirley Alston Reeves, original lead singer of The Shirelles, along with her girls are going to make you "Love Them 'Til Tomorrow" and then some! Paired with the smooth voices of Tommy Mara and the Crests, who'll take you back to the corner of doo-wop and dreaminess. And don't forget the best band in the nation, Rocky and the Rollers, for a great night! For ticket information, call 208-263-9321.
Saturday, May 20
- Car show. Downtown Sandpoint will be bustin' at the seams with hundreds of hot rods and classics on display all up and down First, Cedar, Main, Second and Third avenues. The cars arrive early, with the crowds invited to stroll 'n' see from 9:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m. There's music, food and fun to be had. And it's all free, of course.
- Show and Dance at the Bonner County Fairgrounds. Here's the biggest part of a fantastic weekend ... after 12 years of dreaming, Lost in the '50s presents a Saturday Night Only event featuring The Righteous Brothers. Also on the stage ... our pick for again best band in the nation, Rocky and the Rollers. Spread the word - this is going to be a great night in Sandpoint! And be sure to get those tickets early! For ticket information, call 208-263-9321.
Sunday, May 21
Dance tickets: Call 208-265-5678 (LOST) or 208-263-9321
- Aspirin Rally-Run. Enjoy a 5k Fun Run and Car Rally at Second Avenue Pizza in downtown Sandpoint! The 5K fun run starts at 10 a.m., co-sponsored by the Cardio Junkies (Sandpoint's running club). Then hit the Car Rally at 11:30 a.m., featuring prizes, trophies, food, drink, and fun!
Or get 'em at Second Avenue Pizza ⋅ 215 Second Ave. in Sandpoint
Or click to email us now»
Get the latest buzz on our Lost in the 50s Facebook page»
Want to participate? Click for our 2017 brochure and forms!
Can't read or print the forms above? Go get free Adobe Reader»